In somewhat related news, I'm preparing my elbows and knees for any future falls during the icey winter ahead, I'm hoping it's just the newness of the snowfall that has him excited like a six year old at recess.
Get Winterized Checklist:
- new insulated & waterproof boots with good traction for those treacherous and sometimes hidden ice patches
- always carry cell phone with healthcard, you never know
- be aware of winter chemicals and toxins for the Puppers. Here are some great tips on navigating these
- snowpants! (not the overalls style ones that took five years to get out of in elementary school, cue horrible early 90s flashbacks of having to pee)
- reflective gear on person and dog Here are some more great tips on Personal Safety on cold weather walks
I'm also thinking about getting him boots because of all the salt and rock the city streets accumulate. He's got lots of space between his doberpaws so I think it'd be a good idea. Any good brands out there?